The “Remote Site Posts for Elementor” plugin gives an Elementor widget to display remote site posts in the page. You should provide remote site URL, no. of posts and search value. It can fetch data from any remote WordPress site by the use of the WordPress Rest API.
* Control to no. of Posts.
* Display posts specific to search value.
* Easy to use Elementor Widget.
Elementor is most popular page builder plugin of WordPress. This plugin developed to enhance the capability of the Elementor plugin.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Admin dashboard
- Edit any post type with the “Edit with Elementor” button.
- Add new widget “Remote Site Posts” from the Basic widget group
- Fill The URL of a remote WordPress site.
- Please fill other settings as per your requirement
- Hit the
- Should the remote site build on WordPress?
Yes, The Remote site should build upon WordPress.
- Will it works if remote site disabled?
No, It won’t work If the remote site has disabled the REST API.
- Is it legal to display other sites posts?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Remote site posts For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Remote site posts For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Remote Site Posts Widget
- Control no. of Posts
- Display content specific to search