Relevant Search will provide contextual search and listing the results based on relevance. It automatically replaces the default WordPress search.
No configuration required.
- Unzip the relevant-search.zip folder.
- Upload the relevant-search folder to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate Relevant Search.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Relevant Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Code cleanup
- Tested up to 5.0
- Rebuild the Full-Text Index when needed
- Fixed a bug in ‘posts_request’ filter
- Comments in english
- Cleaned up the code
- First public release