This plugin provides a dashboard widget that lists recently edited content for quick access.
Options (per user settings):
- Number of items to show
- Excerpt length — number of words (0 = hide)
- Show only your edits
- What post types to show
- What post statuses to show
recently-edited-content-widgetfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to dashboard and see for yourself.
Contributors & Developers
“Recently Edited Content Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 4.4.
- Verified compatibility with WordPress 4.2.
- Grunt workflow updates.
- Added a search box with autocomplete and ajax search results.
- Updated which post types and statuses are checked by default. It will now show public post types by default.
- Minor style updates for configuration panel.
- Compatibility fixes for WordPress 3.0.
- Updated styles for WordPress versions older than 3.8.
- Updated layout and styles.
- Updated empty featured image box styles to use a color from the user’s admin color scheme.
- Updated styles.
- Began using Grunt and SASS/Compass.
- Added action links like what is on the edit posts screen.
- Fixed PHP warning when WP_DEBUG is true.
- Updated HTML input type number to have min and max attributes.
- Updated permissions check. The widget does not get added with
wp_add_dashboard_widgetunless the current user can
- Minor updates so it works better in WP 3.5.
- Changed default value of “Only show my edits” to unchecked.
- Style update on configure panel.
- Updated no content message for new sites without any new content.
- Updated no content message for when you have imported data, but haven’t made any edits yet.
- Rewrote configuration options — new options, saved per user.
- Updated CSS — added post status background images.
- Initial build of plugin. Nothing fancy.