With this free plugin you can link your Gravity Forms to Mollie and receive payments through various methods. Let your visitors pay or donate directly after submitting the form.
— Receive payments for submitted forms
— Hold notifications depending on payment status
— Use conditional logic for payments
— Compatible with all GF license types
— Gravity Forms
— Mollie account with valid API key
Accept payments through:
— American Express
— SEPA Direct Debit
— SEPA Transfer
— Gift Vouchers
— KBC/CBC Payment Button
— SOFORT Banking
— Cartes Bancaires
Install the plugin by uploading the zipfile in your WP admin interface or via FTP:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the configuration page and fill out your settings and preferences
- Is this plugin absolutely free to use?
Yes. It’s free. All you need is a Mollie account
- What if I want to create and send beautiful invoices after receiving the payment?
Check out our invoicing plugin for Gravity Forms:
— WordPress repository
- Do you offer support?
Sure we do. Contact us at email@example.com.
Contributors & Developers
“q-invoice Mollie iDeal for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “q-invoice Mollie iDeal for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added logging to callback
- Added Payment events to notifications
- Fixed hook
- Initial commit; first public version