This plugin allows you to easily create (proforma) invoices, quotes and order confirmations from entries submitted through Gravity Forms. The documents can be saved as draft for later editing or sent directly to your customers’ emailaddress.
A subscription for q-invoice.com is required.
Install the plugin by uploading the zipfile in your WP admin interface or via FTP:
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Find the configuration page and fill out your settings and preferences
- Can I use multiple forms within one q-invoice account
- Do you offer support
Sure we do. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +31 70 220 62 33
+31 70 220 6233
0911 258 330
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“q-invoice connect for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “q-invoice connect for Gravity Forms” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Support multiple feeds per entry
- Better tracking of payments
- Added reference field for documents
- Fixed proforma bug
- Updated version info
- Removed duplicate option for feeds
- Fixed layout code
- Added duedate support
- Permanently enabled ‘delay request until payment’ option
- Fixed bug not using delivery address
- Added salutation field to billing and delivery address
- Added company, firstname and lastname fields to delivery address
- Added support for Sisow ideal
- Added support for generating quotes (use new API url: https://app.q-invoice.com/api/xml/1.2/)
- Added support for generating pro forma invoices
- Added support for Sisow ideal via Indigo Web Studio plugin
- Added VAT rules to specify VAT per product/field
- Added option to replace items
- Added option to add item
- Added document date to settings
- Added payment details to request
- Added prefix to name fields (merged with lastname)
- Added Meta box to entry_detail
- Added resend option to entry_detail meta box
- Added invoice date to entry_meta
- Added support link to plugin actions
- Added screenshots for WP repository
- Added tags
- Added ‘duplicate’ option to row actions
- Added tags to list table
- Initial commit; first public version