Pushpad is the easiest way to add push notifications to your website. The plugin uses the W3C Push API for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge and other browsers and supports Safari desktop.
Push notifications re-engage your users by notifying them when you publish something new. They receive your notifications even when they are not surfing your website and they don’t need to install any app or plugin.
This plugin offers the following features:
- Collect subscribers that want to receive your notifications
- Send push notifications directly from WordPress when you publish something new
This plugin includes the Pushpad widget and allows you to collect subscribers in different ways:
- prompt: a custom prompt that asks users to subscribe to notifications
- bell: a floating action button that allows users to subscribe to notifications
- button: a customizable button that can be placed anywhere on your website to allow users to subscribe or unsubscribe from notifications
You can learn more in the docs.
The plugin is also available on Github.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pushpad Web Push Notifications” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pushpad Web Push Notifications” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.