This plugin will re-add the “Purchased Items” column which was removed in WooCommerce 3.0. Order information is loaded via Ajax when the button is clicked. Saving resources on each page load.
After updating WooCommerce to version 3.0+, you may notice that the “Purchased Items” column is no longer in the orders list. The reason for removing this column was to save resources (each time the orders page is loaded, it was loading every order to create the query). To fix this issue, we created this plugin which queries the order data only when you click the “View Products” button.
The quantity and product name will be listed for an order when the button is clicked.
- Install the plugin.
- You should now see a “Purchased Items” column in your WooCommerce orders list.
Contributors & Developers
“Purchased Items Column for WooCommerce Orders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Purchased Items Column for WooCommerce Orders” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Show product SKU next to product title.
- Show product SKU when hovering over title.
- Add Nonce check to Ajax function.
- Move JS to footer.
- Use wc_get_order to get $order.
- Make “Show items” text translatable.
- Display quantity for each product (props @bruceappinletcom).
- initial Release