Product Bundles — Min/Max Items has been rolled into WooCommerce Product Bundles. If you have updated to Product Bundles version 6.4.0 or newer, you don’t need this plugin!
Important: This plugin is a free add-on for the official WooCommerce Product Bundles extension. It was created to validate and refine a feature that is now included with Product Bundles.
Up until version 6.4.0, WooCommerce Product Bundles did not include any options for selling fixed- or variable-size bundles, such as cases of wine, six-packs of soap, or candy boxes.
This feature plugin added two new options under Product Data > Bundled Products:
- Items required (≥); and
- Items allowed (≤).
Prior to version 6.4.0, these were used to set a minimum or maximum quantity of bundled items that customers should choose to make a purchase.
Please do not install this if you are using Product Bundles version 6.4.0+. This plugin requires the official WooCommerce Product Bundles extension to work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Product Bundles — Min/Max Items” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tweak — Declared support for WooCommerce 4.5 and WordPress 5.5.
- Tweak — Declared support for WooCommerce 4.2.
- Important — Renamed plugin to comply with WordPress.org guidelines.
- Tweak — Declared support for WP 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.9.
- Tweak — Updated supported WP/WC versions.
- Tweak — Removed admin options wrapper div.
- Tweak — Declare WC 3.5 support.
- Tweak — Fixed an incorrect gettext string in validation messages.
- Tweak — Added WC 3.3 support.
- Tweak — Updated plugin headers.
- Tweak — Renamed ‘Bundled Products’ tab option labels.
- Fix — Cart validation.
- Tweak — Re-designed validation messages.
- Tweak — Updated validation message strings.
- Important — Product Bundles v5.5+ required.
- Fix — Product Bundles v5.5 compatibility.
- Fix — Add-to-cart validation failure when bundle quantity > 1.
- Fix — WooCommerce v3.0 support.
- Fix — Product Bundles v5.2 support.
- Important — Product Bundles v5.1 support dropped.
- Fix — Product Bundles v5.0 support.
- Fix — Load plugin textdomain on init.
- Fix — Composite Products v3.6 support.
- Fix — Product Bundles v4.14 support. Fix validation notices not displaying on first page load. Requires Product Bundles v4.14.3+.
- Fix — Composite Products support.
- Tweak — Bundles with min/max constraints require input: ‘Add to cart’ button text and behaviour changed.
- Fix — Accurate ‘from:’ price calculation based on the defined qty constraints.
- Initial Release.