DPD Delivery is a user-friendly WooCommerce plugin that produces customized DPD labels.
With a single click, you’ll be printing labels while simultaneously initiating the arrival of DPD courier, as well as the Email and SMS services.
This plugin eliminates the need to manually complete DPD forms; simply go to the order details page, select the menu, and click “Print Label”. Labels will be instantly generated and printed, and deliveries can be made.
- Single label print
- Multi (bulk) label print
- Initiate the arrival of DPD courier
- Easy connect to DPD API service
- Tracking code
- SMS and Email notification
- One click delivery to customers
Before using our app, you need to request API access from DPD.
- An account and EasyPrint ID of DPD
- Username and password
A free 3 day trial of the plugin is available to help users decide if they’d like to purchase the full version of the product. For more details, please visit Deliveryfrom.shop and refer to the FAQ section.
We greatly appreciate you testing out this plugin and would be more than happy to offer assistance.
For purchasing a full plugin license, please visit: Deliveryfrom.shop
Please direct your questions and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as to find out more about our availability in additional countries.
- You need to have an account on DPD, including a username and password
- You need to have a DPD ID
AFTER INSTALLING AND ACTIVATING THE PLUGIN, YOU’LL GET
- New Control Panel tab under WooCommerce > Settings
- New configuration options for DPD Print Label
- New print action button appears in WooCommerce > Orders
(If you don’t see the print action button in WooCommerce > Orders then click on Screen Options on top right corner and check the “Actions“)
CONFIGURING PLUGIN SETTINGS
- Navigate to DPD Settings tab under WooCommerce > Settings
- Configure the DPD server and other configuration fields to connect with DPD API Server
SERVER API PATH
Depending on which DPD Server (country) you are connecting you need to copy/paste path to server API.
Is this plugin a full or trial version?
Try out the plugins before buying with a 3-day Temporary License. After the trial period has expired, this license will no longer be valid. For unlimited access, please visit Deliveryfrom.shop
How can I test the plugin?
For testing purpose, please use:
- License Key: E9409-EFE0A-19BB6-35300-4A4E (it will be valid for 3 days)
- Email: your valid email address
- Phone: your valid phone number
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Print Label and Tracking Code for DPD” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release date: January 13th, 2023
Enhancements: Switching to a subscription model for our plugin products and granted a counter in WooCommerce dashboard that will act as a reminder to prolong subscription a week prior to its expiry
Release date: December 9th, 2022
Enhancements: Minor bug fixes
Release date: December 7th, 2022
Enhancements: Administration regarding the test license key
For the changelog of earlier versions, please refer to the changelog on our website Deliveryfrom.shop