Archive plugins you don’t need anymore, and get it back when you want it.
On plugins page, just click on “archive” to deactivate and remove the plugin of your plugins list.
The latter will be stored somewhere else.
You can access to all the plugins archived and choose to put back in the plugins list the ones you selected, or delete them definitively.
Page dedicated to this plugin : https://xuxu.fr/2019/05/09/pppt/
You can contact me on :
- My blog: https://xuxu.fr/contact
- My website : https://www.xuan-nguyen.fr
- My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/xuxu
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the admin plugins page.
- Click or select “archive” for plugins you want to archive.
- Click on the link of the notification to manage them.
Why sometimes do the script crash?
Maybe because the plugins contains too much files, or you tried to archive too much plugins (Next step is to prevent this).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PPPT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Security fix (thx Julio again)
- fix some issues
- Security fix (thx Julio o/)
- First Avenger. Sorry first version.