Very simple little widget thats gets added to the ‘Add new post’ page that allows you to search for similar words.
- Three types of words (if available in the API): Nouns, Verbs, Adjectives.
- Different relationships available: synonyms, antonyms, related terms, similar terms and user suggestion.
- Enter your own API key from words.bighugelabs.com if needed.
- Select which types of words are shown (admin page).
Nothing at the moment, why not suggets a feature.
- Download the zip file and extract. Upload all files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’. Make sure you upload in the correct
folder structure e.g. /wp-content/plugins/post-thesaurus/.
- Activate the Post Thesaurus plug-in through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- On the ‘Add new post’ page you should see a new widget on the sidebar with which to search.
- Under ‘Setings’ you should see a new option called ‘Post Thesaurus’. There are a few options on this page.
- I just get a spinning loading icon, whats up?
This can happen if you have an invalid API key, double check the key or click uninstall on the admin page to reset the API key.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Thesaurus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a small spelling error (oops!)
- Initital version of the Post Thesaurus plug-in released.