Tired of changing values of hidden post meta or custom post meta through database or coding?
Then you have landed on Correct wordpress plugin.
Need some help to view your post meta or custom fields?
Post Meta Data Manager plugin displays all post meta or custom fields keys and their values in a metabox at the bottom of post editing.
Awesome thing is there are no plugin settings.
You just need to install and activate the plugin by yourself.
Boom! Added User Meta Manager
* Now you can handle all user meta fields values from user edit page.
Added Taxonomoies Meta Manager
* Now you can handle all term or taxonomies meta fields values from term edit page.
- You can search & replace that values from edit pages and posts.
- You can sort key column by ascending and descending orders.
- There is no long list of the meta keys. You will see in 10 items in a page.
Works with any custom post types.
Do you have an idea or want to some enhancement then just contact me.
- Feature requests
The plugin is simple to install:
- Download post-meta-data-manager.zip
- Upload post-meta-data-manager directory to your /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the “Post Meta Data Manager” list plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Meta Data Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.1.3 — 2022-11-09
- Applied max-height for bigger model.
1.1.2 — 2022-11-09
* Fixed issue when object stored in key — https://wordpress.org/support/topic/php-fatal-error-324/
1.1.1 — 2022-10-28
* Added meta box for profile.php — https://wordpress.org/support/topic/good-plugin-as-compare-to-others-but/
1.1.0 — 2022-09-12
- Fix Woocommerce Product terms add edit page not saving default fields data.
1.0.3 — 2022-03-13
- Added taxonomy metaboxes
1.0.2 — 2021-08-31
- Move all html code into seprate file.
- Added meta box for user edit and listings of all user meta keys.
- Edit & delete user meta key’s value.
- Searching, sorting, pagination for listings.
1.0.1 — 2021-08-26
- Added support for long string meta values from input type text to textarea tag.
1.0 — 2021-08-16
- Initial release.