This plugin allows posts and pages to have individual custom backgrounds. A full-body background that shows up on the post page itself can be specified. As well as background that just covers the content area and shows up on all places the post is visible.
- Download the post-backgrounds.zip
- Navigate to the plugins page in your administrator panel.
- Click the Plugin Browser/Install link.
- Under “Install a plugin in .zip format” choose the post-backgrounds.zip file
- Click Install Now.
- After it has installed, activate the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Backgrounds” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Backgrounds” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.