Automatically corrects instances of the word Pokemon to Pokémon in your post content and titles, as well as other Poké-terms like Poké Ball and Pokédex.
If you run a Pokémon website, this is an invaluable plugin if you’re picky about your accented E’s.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does the plugin magically fix non-accented Poké E’s?
Basically, it does a search and replace. It goes through your content and if it sees for example the term Pokemon, it will then replace it with Pokémon.
- What are all the Poké-terms it fixes?
- Any term that begins with Poke and a space like “Poke Ball” (and subsequently if you captialize the word “Poke” as in to prod someone, that will be Poké-fied as well, so try not to do that)
More terms can be added in future releases. Contact me if you have requests!
- Where is the configuration page?
There is none. Once you activate the plugin, it’s up and running. Disable it to turn it off.
Contributors & Developers
“Pokémon Accented E” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pokémon Accented E” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release of the plugin!