PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnail requires PhotoJAR: Base.
For additional info visit JARinteractive.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Requires PHP5 and PhotoJAR: Base.
- Upload the
pj-post-thumbnailfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings under the ‘Settings -> PhotoJAR’ menu in WordPress.
- Optional: Customize the pj-post-thumb.php template and place it in your theme’s directory (Ex: ‘wp-content/themes/Default’).
if you want to make use of that feature. PhotoJAR will handle the markup to enable this on your images.
- Can I change the display of the thumbnail?
Customize the pj-post-thumb.php template and place it in your theme’s directory (Ex: ‘wp-content/themes/Default’).
- Will it work with WordPress 2.5?
It will display the default thumbnail for galleries, but you will be unable to specify thumbnails on the post editing page.
- What if I find a bug?
Please contact me via the PhotoJAR website.
Include the version of WordPress you are using, current PhotoJAR settings, and details to recreate the bug if possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors