The PlugIn shows how many times someone visits your website from a specific browser. It is recommended that you will insert the PlugIn only in Hompage
- Easy Installation! Insert into Home Page by PageBuilder
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme’s color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- Freedom! If you want, after activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized area like sidebar or footer
- Mobile Responsive
- AdSense and SEO friendly
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
See the output of this PlugIn at this page. Remember, the preview will be different at different themes as the PlugIn automatically match with theme’s color, font, style
Looking for more advanced PlugIn?
If you are interested to let your visitor know the time of their last visit,
then buy Receptionist PlugIn from Gumroad and you can see the Live Preview of Receptionist here.
Are you happy?
You are requested to provide positive review in WordPress.org with some extra clicks to share this PlugIn in your social network
WordPress is now promoting Block-editing. This PlugIn works with WordPress latest version, but only with non-block Theme. You may need to install Restore Classic Widgets or Classic Widgets PlugIn. Both are free.
Tawhidur Rahman Dear
- Dear IT Solution : IT Consultancy, Web and App Development, AdSense, SEO, Graphic Design, Password Recovery and Security, Online Marketing, Corporate Services
- Dear Apps Corner : More than 75 Android Apps to make your life beautiful
Download this free WordPress.org PlugIn, and read this image-based article “How to install WordPress PlugIn, and use it in sidebar or footer or inside page or post?” and start using the PlugIn
Contributors & Developers
“Personal Hit Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Personal Hit Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Released first