This light-weight plugin changes the default email@example.com email address that WordPress uses to send emails to the one set in Settings > General. Also changes the sending name to the site title. There is no configuration, simply install and activate.
Visit the plugin homepage, or contribute to its development on GitHub.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
This plugin has no settings page! How do I tell it what email address to change to?
Simply navigate to the General Options page of your WordPress Dashboard (Settings > General).
- The address in the E-mail Address field will be the reply-to address that emails will be sent from.
- The text in the Site Title field will be the name that appears next top the email address.
Contributors & Developers
“Personal Email” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Personal Email” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated the way that WordPress calculates the site name
- Only change the address if the sender address actually is
- Initial release