This plugin will allow to set a flat-rate domestic shipping price and also a flat-rate international shipping price for each WooCommerce product that you have.
Why is not working?
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure that you have enabled the shipping method.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > Per Product Flat-Rate Shipping tab, and make sure you have entered a valid 2-letter country code in the Domestic Country field.
- Go to each product edit page individually, and under Product Data > Shipping set the “Flat-rate Domestic Shipping Cost” and the “Flat-rate International Shipping Cost” for each product.
Contributors & Developers
“Per Product Flat Rate Shipping for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Per Product Flat Rate Shipping for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Minor code clean up.
- Compatible with WordPress 5.5
- Fixed PHP Warning: Declaration::calculate_shipping($package) should be compatible with WC_Shipping_Method::calculate_shipping($package = Array)
- Changed custom field names to hide them from Custom Fields section of each product.
- Adjusted custom field names to better reflect their purpose.
- First stable release.