- Add your content on Particle Background it’s also support HTML.
- Works in any browser that supports HTML5 canvas.
- You can customize as per your need using plugin shortcode,
- Also manage Background Color, Dot Color, Line Color
Read about Shortcode:
[particleground bgcolor=”#16a085″ dotcolor=”#5cbdaa” linecolor=”#5cbdaa”] Content Here [/particleground]
- bgcolor (optional) : set Background Color to full background. Default color is #16a085.
- dotcolor (optional) : set Dot Color on Particle Background. Default color is #5cbdaa.
- linecolor (optional) : set Line Color on Particle Background. Default color is #5cbdaa.
- Particleground was inspired by http://requestlab.fr/ and http://disruptivebydesign.com/ and https://github.com/jnicol/particleground
- For plain HTML use : https://github.com/jnicol/particleground
- Upload the entire
particlegroundfolder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enjoy! 😉
Օգոստոսի 7, 2019
It's been very helpful plugin. Easy to install and use. Lovely awesome work.
Contributors & Developers
“Particle Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Particle Background” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.