Make your Sensei course modules collapsible and expandable with this helpful plugin.
Users can collapse or expand a module by clicking on the toggle arrow. Once expanded the module’s lessons are listed below the module title. If the lessons contain a quiz, notes (with media attachments plugin), a video and a video time they will all be displayed in the expanded list.
- Used with WooThemes Sensei LMS Plugin
- Expand / collapse course modules individually
- Expand / collapse all course modules
- Improved user experience
- Show users video lesson times in the expanded list (If applicable)
- Show users whether the lessons have media attached (Requires free Media Attachments plugin)
- Show users whether the lessons include a video
- Show users whether the lessons include a quiz
- Option to remove the Module Title link as it may not serve a purpose anymore
- Perfect for large courses with many modules / lessons
- Upload ‘plugin-name.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In Dashboard, navigate to Sensei > Settings > Module Collapse and select your required settings
- Enjoy the user-friendly collapsible modules 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Pango Sensei Module Collapse” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pango Sensei Module Collapse” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [Bug Fix] Fix Expand All | Collapse all links and translation
- [Feature] Show ‘Preview’ for lessons in Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve lesson status display for Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve translation for ‘Expand/Collapse All’ Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix placement of module status for Sensei 1.8
- [Bug Fix] Fix module status for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix “The plugin does not have a valid header.”
- [Fix] Update for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug fix] Remove CSS that breaks images
- [Feature] Added settings options in Dashboard
- [Feature] Added icons for quiz, notes and video to lessons list
- [Feature] Added ability to remove Module title link
- Initial Revision