Page Rank Stats for Alexa Google plugin lets you show real time Alexa rank or Google page rank of any website/webpage in a widget. You can select a display style and set website for which you want to show statistics and live ranking will show where ever you will place the widget. If you are facing any trouble installing this plugin or you need any customization you can contact our web development team.
Alexa’s traffic estimates and ranks are based on the browsing behavior of people in our global data panel which is a sample of all internet users.
Alexa’s Traffic Ranks are based on the traffic data provided by users in Alexa’s global data panel over a rolling 3 month period. Traffic Ranks are updated daily. A site’s ranking is based on a combined measure of Unique Visitors and Pageviews. Unique Visitors are determined by the number of unique Alexa users who visit a site on a given day. Pageviews are the total number of Alexa user URL requests for a site. However, multiple requests for the same URL on the same day by the same user are counted as a single Pageview. The site with the highest combination of unique visitors and pageviews is ranked #1.
- Widget provide options to show statistics of default website or you can show stats of any other website.
- Widget adapts to the site’s active theme.
- Widget provides different display styles to choose from.
- Plugin allows you to place multiple widgets anywhere on your website as supported by theme.
For more information
page-rank-stats-for-alexa-google.zip plugin from your wordpress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- In WordPress Dashboard go to
- Drag the
Alexa Google Page Rankwidget to the sidebar or anywhere you want to show rankings.
- Optionally, provide website address and select a style you would like to use.
Can I add ranking of multiple sites at different locations?
Yes! You can add as many widgets as you want where ever want to show ranking. Each time you add a widget, you can select the webpage for which you want to show Alexa rank or Google PR.
Will the widget show updated ranking when it will be update?
Hearty Tools API will keep track of ranking and plugin will always show the latest real time statistics.
What versions of WordPress does plugin work with?
Alexa Google Page Rank is tested will all (3.x or greater) versions up to 5.8.
IfPage Rank Stats for Alexa Google plugin does not work with a particular version of wordpress or there is any other issue, you can contact us!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Rank Stats for Alexa Google” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- WordPress version update release.
- Latest release of Page Rank Stats for Alexa Google widget to display your site’s ranking using Hearty Tools API.
- Initial release.
- Beta release of Page Rank Stats for Alexa Google widget to display your site’s ranking using Hearty Tools API.