Add custom menu widgets to specific pages. Developed for use of WordPress as CMS. Heavily based off of Advanced Menu Widget.
- Custom hierarchy — “Only related sub-items” or “Only strictly related sub-items”.
- Starting depth and maximum level to display + flat display.
- Custom class for a widget block.
- And almost all the parameters for the wp_nav_menu function.
- “Title” — set the title for your widget
- “Custom Widget Class” — custom class for widget block
- “Select Menu” — menu from the custom menus you want show
- “Select Page” — page which should display the selected menu
Activate the plugin.
You can set everything right on the widget control panel.
- Can I email you with the support questions ?
No. Please use integrated forum support system.
- Do you provide some extra “premium” customization ?
Yes. You can email me in this case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Page Menus Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Remove debug code causing post id to appear after title