The OTYS Plugin makes your WordPress website a proper recruiting website integrated with OTYS. The integration makes sure every step of the process is automated and no extra work has to be done. Vacancies are automaticly pushed to your website without any hassle.
What is included:
— Vacancies list
— Vacancies filters
— Vacancies keyword search
— Vacancy Detail
— Vacancy Application using dynamic questionsets
— Mail notifications
Display a list of vacancies including pagination
Vacancies list inlcuding matchcriteria
Pre filter the vacancies list using arguments
[otys-vacancies-list region="utrecht"] if you want to filter on multiple criteria you would for example use
Chaning the amount of vacancies per page
Vacancies filter list
Displays a list of filters which can be used to filter the result of the otys-vacancies-list when both shortcodes are used on the same page
Displays a search form which enables to search vacancies based on keywords
Vacancies GEO Search
*Displays a search box where a candidate can search by filling in their postal code and their preferred distance.
*Displays the selected filters in groups and allows the user to deselect a group of filters with one click
It is possible to overwrite any view file used within the plugin. This makes it possible for webdevelopers to customize the views however they like. You can overwrite a view file by creating a folder within your theme named
otys-jobs-apply within this folder you should use the same folder structure as used within the
For example; When you want to customize the vacancy list view you can copy the file
~/plugins/otys-jobs-apply/vacancies/vacancies-list.php to your
~/themes/YOUR_THEME/otys-jobs-apply/vacancies/ and edit this file however you like. The plugin will automaticly prefer using files from your theme folder above files from the plugin folder. Templates that are in your theme folder won’t be affected by updates.
- Small bug fix regarding to duplicate candidates
After you followed the installation the
OTYS menu will be available in the sidebar of your admin panel. Navigate to your WorPpress admin panel and go to
OTYS > Settings. Fill in the API Key provided by OTYS in the
API key field. If you have no API Key yet you can request via https://www.otys.nl/contact
After you filled in a correct API Key more tabs will be enabled. Make sure you to check all tabs. We recommend you to go through all tabs. Tabs which have required settings will be highlighted in the menu.
- Download the plugin from the store or download the plugin from our website and the upload
otysfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go through the first page of the OTYS plugin from top to bottom and fill in all fields
- Create a page which will be used as your vacancy overview
- Go to your WP Admin panel and go to OTYS -> Routes
- Add a route for the Vacancy Overview page. Choose which page is used as vacancy overview page (this page will contain the [otys-vacancies-list] shortcode) and will be used as your main vacancy overview page. Make sure to choose the language which your website is using (make sure to also use the correct formality).
- Add a route for the Vacancy Detail page. The slug of the page you choose will be the slug which the vacancy detail will be available through. For example; when choosing a page which has the slug ‘vacancies’ your vacancy details will be available via yourwebsite.com/vacancies/a-vacancy-name-id. The page used for vacancy detail may be the same page as the page used for the vacancy overview. When you for example choose a page which the slug ‘vacancies’ for both the vacancy overview and detail, your vacancy overview will be available via mywebsite.com/vacancies/ and your vacancy detail through yourwebsite.com/vacancies/a-vacancy-name-id. This is the most used scenario.
There are no reviews for this plugin.