This plugin prevents post modified dates from being changed when you update your posts. Just activate the plugin, if want your post modified dates to stay the same while you doing the changes.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins → Add New
- Search for “Not Modified”
- Click “Install Now” under the Not Modified plugin
- Click “Activate Now”
- Download the plugin from the download button on this page
- Unzip the file, and upload the resulting
rudr-not-modifiedfolder to your
- Log into your WordPress dashboard and go to Plugins
- Click “Activate” under the Not Modified plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Not Modified” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Not Modified” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release