Change course link for enrolled students and forward them direct to the next step in the course to complete. Make enrolled students skip the course front page!
- Choose to make plugin work everywhere on the site or only on the profile page.
- If user is not enrolled in the course (or has completed it), course link will not be changed.
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through “Next Step” (LearnDash — LMS submenu) link.
How does this plugin do its magic?
Next Step for LearnDash makes use of a WordPress filter to substitute the course link for the next step (lesson, topic…) link on the same course, as long as user is enrolled and progressing in it.
Does this plugin insert or delete anything from the database?
No at all. Your data is safe!
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum.
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
Contributors & Developers
“Next Step for LearnDash” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release.