NetPay Hosted Payment Form for WooCommerce
makes your website ready to use NetPay Hosted Form Method to accept credit/debit cards on your ecommerce store in safe way.
NetPay is most widely used payment gateway to process payments online and accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and other variants of cards.
With NetPay’s Hosted Form Method the payer will enter the card information on NetPay’s Secure Payment page. On checkout page the user will be redirected to NetPay’s Secure Server. NetPay Hosted Form also supports 3D Secure Card Validation and when payment completed successfully, the user will redirect back to your ecommerce web site.
NetPay Hosted Form is fully customizable. The Merchant can able to upload the logo and also can create its own interface colours or can select one of pre-created templates.
All credit/debit cards are processed and transmitted on NetPay’s Secure Server, ensuring maximum security and reducing the risk of card fraud.
Merchant does not need to obtain SSL Certificate and PCI DSS Certification.
Few features of this plugin:
- No SSL Certificate required
- No PCI Certification required
- Easy to install and configure
- Safe way to process credit/debit cards on WooCommerce using NetPay Hosted Form
- This plugin use hosted solution provided by NetPay and payment is processed on secured servers of NetPay
- Ability to choose STANDARD or SWIFT payment template
- Server side communication with NetPay Payment Gateway (requires cURL)
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Requires cURL. Enable cURL if it is not enabled.
- Requires Mcrypt library. If it is not enabled or installed, install Mcrypt library and enable.
netpay-payment-gateway-for-woocommercefolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce => Settings
- On the “Settings” page, select “Payment Gateways” tab.
- Under “Payment Gateways” you will find all the available gateways, select “NetPay Hosted Form” option
- On this page you will find options to configure the plugin for use with WooCommerce
- Enter the integration details (Merchant Id, Merchant Login, Password etc)
- Is SSL Certificate required to use this plugin?
- SSL Certificate is not required. The user will enter card information on NetPay’s Hosted Form. NetPay take care of all card handling and processing security.
- Is PCI DSS Certification required to use this plugin?
- PCI DSS Certification is not required.
- What version of WordPress and Woocommerce does this work with?
- Tested with WordPress 3.8.2 through to 4.4 , WooCommerce version 2.0.20 through to 2.4.12
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Netpay Payment Gateway For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Netpay Payment Gateway For WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed deprecated get_shipping_address() function issue
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 and WooCommerce 2.4.12
- Additional compatibility with data sent to NetPay servers
- Tested with WordPress 4.2.1 and WooCommerce 2.3.7
- Upraged to use NetPay SPM (Server Post Method)
- Option added to choose STANDARD or SWIFT payment template
- It requires cURL to communicate with NetPay Payment Gateway
- Fixes item price rounding
- Tested with WP4.1 and Woocommerce 2.2.10
- Use billing address as default if shipping is missing
- Stricter string checks
- Fixes missing price on proceed to checkout vs pay
- Fixed redirect issue
- Fixed issue with invalid URL
- Updated for Woocommerce 2.1 and higher
- First Version