Minimalistic lazyloading, loads images as they come into view. Adds native lazyloading to all images and embeds (Chrome) and adds a polyfill (1.07 KiB gzipped) to make it work in all browsers.
How it works technically (if you care)
the_contentand other areas.
- Also wraps
<iframe>and the content of
Feedback/Help is very welcome.
Please refer to codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins#Automatic_Plugin_Installation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Native Lazyload + Polyfill” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2019-10-11 — 1.1.0
- Fix: Never wrap a element if its already inside any
2019-10-07 — 1.0.3
- Fix: Recent releases did not contain vendor folder.
2019-10-07 — 1.0.1
- Improved: Put
load="eager"on the first element in
2019-09-28 — 0.9.13
- Improved: Allow duplicate IDs in HTML
2019-09-01 — 0.9.12
- Fix: Release did not contain vendor folder. (Release automation script bug)
2019-09-01 — 0.9.11
- Improved: better variable name for some code.
2019-09-01 — 0.9.10
- Improved: Do not fail on weird data types, just cast to string.
2019-08-30 — 0.9.9
- Fixed: Prevent return of
- Improved: Return early if there is no HTML to be filtered.
2019-08-30 — 0.9.8
- Improved: Make it work everywhere, skip the
wp_body_openthing for now.
2019-08-30 — 0.9.7
- Fixed: Switched HTML Parsing lib to
ivopetkov/html5-dom-document-phpnative and other libs have many issues and are poorly maintained. This means PHP 7.0+ is needed now
- Improved: Added more filters.
2019-08-28 — 0.9.3
- Fixed: Picture tag noscript inner wrapping was not correctly working,
QueryPathis now used for HTML modification as PHP DOM and other libraries I tried choked on HTML5 and (nested) noscript tags.
2019-08-28 — 0.9.2
- Improved: Filtering
the_content, at very late time.
- Improved: Cachebust JS if
2019-08-28 — 0.9.1