Move User Roles WordPress plugin allow site admin to change users roles easily, select users with their existing roles and assign them another role in just two simple steps.
- Very very light weight
- Change user roles in just 2 steps
- Simple to user interface
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to Dashboard > Tools > Move User Roles to migrate your site users from one role to another
Is the add-on is compatible with the Latest version of WordPress?
Yes, all our add-ons are compatible with latest version of WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Move User Roles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Move User Roles” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Change — Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Change — Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- New — Added feature to change role for specific user
- Initial release