Mortgage Rates is a great value-add for any mortgage officer or real estate agent looking to provide good-looking, functional, valuable mortgage content to readers. The execution of this infobox is superb from the smooth sidebar integration, modal window trend and AJAX-based graphs that are incredibly visually appealing. It’s a great little mortgage application that delivers a lot of value in a user-friendly and well-executed way.
Mortgage Rates Shortcode
Use the shortcodes on different pages:
specify default values:
[mlrates state="NY" size="narrow"]
WordPress Mortgage Rates Plugin
Mortgage Rates Screenshots
- The Mortgage Rates front-end, as it appears in your WordPress Sidebar.
- The Trend Chart and Detailed Rates, as it appears when a visitor clicks the View Trend anchor.
- The Mortgage Rates widget configuration dialog, as it appears within WordPress Administration Interface.
- Upload the
mortgage-ratesdirectory (including all files within) to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
The Mortgage Rates plugin can be used in one of two ways: if you are using widgets, just add the plugin to the sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgets menu in WordPress. If you aren’t using widgets, add the following code:
<?php display_mlcalc_rates(); ?> to your template where you would like the rates box to appear.
- If you are using widgets, just add the Mortgage Rates plugin to the sidebar through the
Appearance -> Widgetsmenu in WordPress.
- Add the following code:
<?php display_mlcalc_rates(); ?>to your template where you would like the calculator form to appear.
- Add the shortcode
[mlrates]to your page or post and configure default parameters.
- size = wide | narrow
- state = any US state here
[mlrates] [mlrates state="NY" size="narrow"]
May I use your widget on my commercial website
Contributors & Developers
“Mortgage Rates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mortgage Rates” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.