Because you want more than just a shopping cart experience
- Take payments online and offline
- Use your preferred merchant service provider
- Promote directly on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
Changing the way you take card-not-present payments.
Mobipaid is a single card-not-present payment platform that allows you to accept payments in a variety of ways: SEPA, Paypal, Credit/Debit Card, Nedbank EFT, google pay, apple pay and more. Add Mobipaid to your shopping cart for easy and secure payments during checkout, or use your Mobipaid portal to deliver payment requests to your customers using text messaging (SMS), email, social media, and QR codes.
Mobipaid is the best payment solution available for merchants who need payment flexibility, or if your business has grown beyond just eCommerce and the service you offer requires you to take payments anywhere, anytime.
- Accept payments via Mobipaid.
- Partial / Full refund.
- Subscription payments.
- English (default) — always included.
- Arabic (ar)
- Danish (da_DK)
- German (de_DE)
- English(US) (en_US)
- Spanish(Spain) (es_ES)
- Finnish (fi)
- French (fr_FR)
- Indonesian (id_ID)
- Italian (it_IT)
- Japanese (ja)
- Korean (ko_KR)
- Dutch (nl_NL)
- Polish (pl_PL)
- Portuguese(Portugal) (pt_PT)
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Swedish (sv_SE)
- Turkish (tr_TR)
- Chinese(China) (zh_CN)
Note: WooCommerce must be installed for this plugin to work.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of the Mobipaid plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Mobipaid” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”, then “Activate”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Upload the entire
mobipaidfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Settings the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After installed the plugin, you need to go to plugin settings and input an access key that received from Mobipaid developer portal.
And please make sure Merchant has created POS Link with Reference number type Customer Input and sets avaiable currencies.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Yes! In Live Mode, an SSL certificate must be installed on your site to use Mobipaid.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Yes, it does — production and sandbox mode is driven by the API Access keys you use.
Where can I can get support?
You can contact developer with this link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mobipaid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Mobipaid” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Mobipaid” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
1.0.1 — 2020-05-11
- change the way of get payment status.
1.0.2 — 2020-06-03
- change logo size.
- add readme for setup.
- change the way of get payment status.
1.0.3 — 2020-07-03
- add sku and unit price to payment page.
1.0.4 — 2020-12-30
- support compatibility wordpress 5.6 and woocommerce 4.8.0.
1.0.5 — 2021-06-24
- support compatibility wordpress 5.7.2 and woocommerce 5.4.1.
- support with woocommerce subscription plugin
1.0.6 — 2022-01-20
- fix order status for virtual product and download product
1.0.7 — 2022-03-26
- fix order status for gift card product
1.0.8 — 2022-11-05
- add sandbox development mode
- add auto create default pos link if not available
- support compatibility wordpress 6.1 and woocommerce 7.0.1.