Detect mobile device and redirect to mobile optimize website. You can also choose whether or not to redirect tablets by enabling or disabling the check-box option.
This plugin also gives you the ability to redirect back for viewing full version website. Place a link
http://example.com/?main=true in your mobile website for that.
- Redirect Full website to mobile optimized website
- Redirect One Specific page to mobile optimzed website
- Redirect within same WordPress website
- Exclude or include Tablets redirection
- Google recommended 302 redirects
- Option to view full site for your mobile user.
The quickest method for installing the importer is:
- Upload the
mobile-redirect-plus-litefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Settings -> Mobile Redirect+ Lite
- I activated the plugin and nothing happened?
Please setup the mobile redirect setting first and it will redirect mobile users.
- I setup the settings but still not working?
It might be a caching issue. Please clear your cache and try again. If still not working, please contact us for suppport.
- I have mobile page within same WordPress site. Is it possible to redirect within my WordPress site?
Yes, you can redirect within same WordPress site but for that you have to select
specific pageas ‘Redirect page’ and
Mobile Website Linklink will be your destination page.
- How can I give my users the option to view the full site
Please place this link
http://yourdomain.com/?main=trueon your mobile page and your visitor can check full website via this link.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Mobile Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Mobile Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fix & Script Update
- Bug Fix
- Bug Fix
- Initial Release