Simple and friendly web analytics. Track 100% of the visits, respecting the privacy of your users, and continue making the best decisions for your business.
MicroMetrics is an alternative (or add-on) to Google Analytics that does not compromise visitor privacy by not tracking IPs, fingerprints, or cookies. A twist on website analytics that offers ease of use and respect for privacy.
This plugin adds the MicroMetrics tracking code to your website header quickly and easily, just by activating the plugin. You need a MicroMetrics account before installing the plugin in order to collect website statistics.
If you have any questions, contact us.
- You can:
- Upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory via FTP.
- Upload the complete ZIP file via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload in the Admin Panel of your WordPress installation.
- Search for micrometrics in the search engine available in Plugins -> Add New and press the Install Now button.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in the WordPress Administration Panel.
- That’s it!
Where can I find more information about MicroMetrics?
You can find more information on the MicroMetrics website.
Where can I find more information about the MicroMetrics plugin?
You can find more information at this page.
Does this plugin comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
No, you do not need to add a cookie skirt.
Will this plugin slow down my website?
No, the plugin and the code are very light, it weighs less than 1Kb.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MicroMetrics” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added new automatic events options
- Fixed minor issues
- Added automatic events options
- Added Do Not Track option
- Added English traduction
- Added events generator
- Initial release