Demo — Documentation — GitHub
Block that displays the current Post Title and Excerpt. No stylesheets or scripts are added in the front-end.
The block comes with the following settings:
- Title HTML tag: Choose between h1, h1 > a, a, a > h1, span
- Excerpt enabled: Display the post custom excerpt
- Excerpt HTML tag: Choose between h2, h3, h4, span
The block can be found inside the blocks inserter menu under the Melonpan Blocks category.
Once added in the post you can edit its settings on the Editor sidebar under the Block settings panel.
The block renders dynamically. This means it doesn’t save any content in the Post content, it renders the content when the post loads with the current Post Title and Excerpt.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Melonpan Block - Post Title
Installation from the WordPress admin.
- Log in to the WordPress admin and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Melonpan Block — Post Title in the Search field.
- In the results list Melonpan Block — Post Title plugin should appear, click Install Now button.
- Once it finished installing, click the Activate button.
- That’s it, now you can go to any post where Gutenberg is enabled and start using the block.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Melonpan Block — Post Title” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Melonpan Block — Post Title” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Refactored code base
- Updated dependencies
- Initial release