Material is an adaptable system of guidelines, components, and tools that support the best practices of user interface design. Backed by open-source code, Material streamlines collaboration between designers and developers, and helps teams quickly build beautiful products.
MATERIAL DESIGN ICONS
They are simple, modern, friendly, and sometimes quirky icons. Each icon is created using our Material Design guidelines to depict in simple and minimal forms the universal concepts used commonly throughout a UI.
Materializor integrates v7.0.96 (7134 icons) with Elementor icon library.
- Button. Buttons allow users to take actions, and make choices, with a single tap.
- Card. Cards contain content and actions about a single subject.
- Chip. Chips are compact elements that represent an input, attribute, or action.
- Collapsible. Collapsibles are accordion elements that expand when clicked on.
- Fixed Action Button. A fixed floating action button that allows multiple actions for a screen.
- Heading. Headings have predetermined typography and style.
- Progress. Progress express an unspecified wait time or display the length of a process.
- Spinner. Spinner express an unspecified wait time of a process.
- Tabs. Tabs organize content across different screens, data sets, and other interactions.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Materializor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0.3 — 2022-09-24
- Fix: close icon in chip and card reveal
1.0.2 — 2022-09-19
- Fix: escape tag in chip widgets
1.0.1 — 2022-09-16
- Fix: sanitize $_POST data
1.0.0 — 2022-09-14
- Initial Release