The plugin helps you set points on the map and filter them in the future.
The plugin is based on the Yandex.Maps API.
You can put a map on your website using a shortcode.
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’.
- Search for ‘Many points on the map’.
- Activate the plugin from your Plugins page.
- Set the desired points on the map.
- Download ‘Many points on the map’.
- Upload the ‘Many points on the map’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate ‘Many points on the map’ from your Plugins page.
Contributors & Developers
“Many points on the map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed notification bug
- Sorting of points and regions alphabetically
- Many points on the map: Custom Markers
- Fixed type of arguments error
- Fixed path error
- Many points on the map