IMPORTANT: This is a 3d party and non-official plugin
This plugin allows you to send all emails to your Mailtrap.io account.
Mailtrap is a fake SMTP server solution that allows testing email notifications without sending them to the real users of your application. Not only does Mailtrap work as a powerful email test tool, it also lets you view your dummy emails online, forward them to your regular mailbox, share with the team and more! Mailtrap is a mail server test tool built by Railsware Products, Inc., a premium software development consulting company.
Setting up Mailtrap for WordPress is very simple. Follow these easy steps
- Upload the plugin to your
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin
- Go to the settings menu and click on Mailtrap
Contributors & Developers
“Mailtrap for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mailtrap for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adding email reader using mailtrap API
- Updating plugin assets
- Updating Changelog
- Fixing wp_mail from mail and name header
- Improving error message
- Fixing PHPMailer namespace
- Updating Mailtrap smtp server
- Small interface improvements
- Updating readme file to match Mailtrap request
- Updating banner and logo
- First version of the plugin released