Redirect to a link after login.
If you have created your own language pack, or have an update of an existing one, you can send gettext PO and MO files to Arefly so that I can bundle it into Login Redirect. You can download the latest POT file.
Updgrading From A Previous Version
To upgrade from a previous version of this plugin, delete the entire folder and files from the previous version of the plugin and then follow the installation instructions below.
Installing The Plugin
Extract all files from the ZIP file, making sure to keep the file structure intact, and then upload it to
This should result in the following file structure:
- wp-content - plugins - login-redirect - lang | login-redirect-zh_CN.mo | login-redirect-zh_CN.po | login-redirect-zh_TW.mo | login-redirect-zh_TW.po | login-redirect.pot | readme.txt | login-redirect.php | LICENSE | license.txt | options.php | readme.txt
Then just visit your admin area and activate the plugin.
- I cannot active this plugin, what can i do?
You may post on the support forum of this plugin to ask for help.
- I love this plugin! Can I donate to you?
YES! I do this in my free time and I appreciate all donations that I get. It makes me want to continue to update this plugin. You can find more details on About Me Page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Login Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix Bug of Option. (Thanks to MattCapper)
- Remove All Remote Load File.
- Fix Bug of
define. (Thanks to cmhello)
- Now you will still redirect to the URL of
$_GET['redirect_to']if it is exist.
- Fix Bugs.
- Initial release.