List post from a specific category with options like date format, link text, order and more. Locus is a very simple plugin for display content in diferrent ways:
- Display a single post, page or any available post type.
- Display full content or the excerpt, or both!
- Category descriptions are visible by default, if any.
- Configure date format, link text or hide them all.
- Use styles for every block, (refer the stylesheet in
- Set display post orders, such random, by date, by author, comment count (popularity) etc
- Display thumbnails, if available
- Easy to use: you don’t have to learn to use it
- Settings per widget, so you can have different widgets.
- Place the ‘locus’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate Locus.
- Visit ‘Appearance > Widgets’ and add any Locus Widget: Locus Posts, Locus Single Post&Page and Locus Post Types.
- Adjust the widget for display what you want
- Adjust the CSS if you need.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Locus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Locus” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Locus plugin launched.