Local Business Details allows you to store your contact information that is important for local SEO (NAP) and higher conversions.
- Save your business name, address, phone number and contact link.
- Use shortcodes to display your business details for consistency across all pages.
- Display a text message style sticky call-to-action button to get more leads.
- Show your face on the sticky call-to-action button to build trust.
Credits and support
This plugin is created by Ray DelVecchio, a web designer who has used WordPress for over a decade.
To learn more:
- Subscribe to his WordPress YouTube channel for step-by-step tutorials
- Visit his blog, Website Profit Course, to start freelancing with WordPress
Go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add new’ and search for ‘Local Business Details’ to install and activate.
For manual installation:
- Upload the
local-biz-detailsfolder to your
- Navigate to the ‘Plugins’ section in WordPress and click ‘Activate’.
- Go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Local Business’ enter your phone number, contact info, and enable the sticky CTA button.
- Click ‘Save Changes’ and you’re good to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Local Business Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Local Business Details” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin launch