This plugin makes it easier for your website visitors to link back to your website by displaying a badge and HTML code box as a widget. Your website visitors only need to copy the HTML code inside the HTML code box and paste it on their website. Backlinks improve your website off-page SEO and boost your website ranking in search engine.
How to use this plugin:
- Install and activate the plugin.
- On Appearance -> Widgets, drag and drop the widget to sidebar or other widgetized area.
- Fill in the required fields.
How to install this plugin:
- Upload ‘link-back-badge-widget’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the plugin dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Link Back Badge Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First official release
- Add instruction text
- Fix minor bug