SendFox for Divi by LikeablePress takes advantage of the Divi Visual Page Builder to customize and design beautiful Opt-In forms without writing a single line of code. Just connect your SendFox account, open a page, add the SendFox module and start designing.
SendFox for Divi contains a new Divi Opt-In Custom Module that blends seamlessly with the Divi theme builder to give you a familiar designing environment with additional elements to work with.
- Google reCaptcha V2 checkbox added to every form. Just go to your Dashboard, add your credentials and click the enable button
- Show or hide any field
- Change any field label
- Select any SendFox list from within the module
- Select different lists on different modules
- Choose your success action: Redirect to a custom URL or show a success message
- Use the power of Divi’s Visual Builder to change every aspect of your form
- Developers can easily combine visual design controls with their own custom CSS
Opt-In Form Showcase
Browse our Stunning SendFox Opt-In forms to Feed Your Inspiration or Start from one of our pre-made layouts to get you up and running in no time.
The following guide covers the basic and advanced features of the plugin. If you still have any question or encounter any issue, please do not hesitate to contact us, our team would be happy to assist you.
Express SendFox account installation and configuration. It’s easy, affordable and delivers.
Have your account configured and ready to use within 24 hours.
We support Divi’s mission through the development of Divi custom modules that focus on beauty, subtle animations and visitor engagement. Whether you are a developer or a designer. Our goal is to give you the perfect tool that is build for Divi professionals.
Note: This plugin works with Divi Theme or Divi Builder and the SendFox email marketing tool. Make sure you have Divi Theme or Divi Builder installed and a SendFox account.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to SendFox for Divi Dashboard and connect your SendFox account.
- Open any page or post.
- Click on “Use The Divi Builder” and Click on “Use Visual Builder”.
- Now type in SendFox on the search box and the SendFox for Divi Opt-In Module will appear.
- Design your Opt-In form as you usually do with Divi.
What is SendFox?
SendFox is the cheapest and must effective email marketing tool designed specifically for content creators that lets you compose and send unlimited customized emails. SendFox combines automation and customization to help you create simple, beautiful, and effective emails in less time. SendFox (affiliate link).
Do I need a SendFox account for this to work?
You must have a SendFox account in order for this plugin to work. SendFox (affiliate link).
Do I need Divi Theme for this to work?
You must have Divi theme, Extra Theme or the Divi Builder installed in order for this plugin to work. Divi by ElegantThemes (affiliate link).
Does it work with the Divi Visual Builder?
YES! At least Divi 3.1 onwards where they introduced the Divi Developer API.
Is this plugin free?
Yes! SendFox for Divi is absolutely free. There are no hidden fees. If you want us to setup and configure your SendFox account and your Divi Opt-In form, you can do so by purchasing our Express SendFox account installation and configuration at SendFox Setup Services .
Do you offer Premium Support?
Yes, check out our Premium Support and Express SendFox account installation and configuration. It’s easy, affordable and delivers. Have your account configured and ready to use within 24 hours.
Contributors & Developers
“LikeablePress Integration of SendFox for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Submission issues when two SendFox modules are attached to the same page
- Added: reCaptcha v2 Checkbox
- Official Public Release