LH Taxonomy Pinned Posts allows you to mark a post to be displayed — or stuck — to the top of each archive page for the specified taxonomy. By default this functionality applies to category archives but this can be filtered to be used on any public taxonomy archive, see faq below
LH Taxonomy Pinned Posts…
- Allows you to select which pinned post is stucked to the top of each archive
- Will display the pinned post on the top of the first page of the archive just like built-in sticky posts
- Will only allow you to stick a single post per taxonomy
- Adds a class attribute which you can style the sticky post
To set up this functionality check the faq
Using The WordPress Dashboard
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ Plugin Dashboard
lh-taxonomy-sticky-posts.zipfrom your computer
- Activate the plugin on the WordPress Plugin Dashboard
- How do I create a Pinnable post?
Go to Posts->Pinnable Posts and create a pinnable post like any other content type.
- How do I pin a post to an archive?
Go to the taxonomy menu item, drill down to each term and use the drop down to to pin the post.
- Is this for categories only?
No. By default the functionality is only for category archive but this caj be filtered.
- How do I filter it then?
Just use the lh_tpps_taxonomies filter and return the array of taxonomies that you would like to enable pinning for.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LH Taxonomy Pinned Posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.00 August 19, 2019