This plugin provides Kaleidoscope clients using a WordPress website, to display images and videos from our comprehensive content library or from our client’s library. Our content includes: industry related, vendor, seasonal and holiday, trivia, fun facts, contests, beautiful imagery and videos that you can display on your website with a click of a button. You can also upload personalized photos that your team creates both externally or on our platform with our content creator tool. This allows users to schedule posts and have a consistently updated website with fun and engaging information.
- Display your Kaleidoscope layouts as a slideshow
- Adjust the height and width of the slideshow
- Set the slideshow to Autoplay or manuall
- Schedule when a slide starts and ends
- Automatically import the latest updated slides
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no FAQ just yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kaleidoscope Digital Marketing Platform” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- fix issue regarding the Playlist not displaying sometimes
- Image fit Configuration Default Set to Fit
- Autoplay Configuration Default set to yes
- Navigation Dots Configuration Default set to Disable
- Background Transparency Configuration Default set to 0
- Fix issues with Navigation dots going off centre
- remotely clear cache of your site with kaleidsocpe platform updates
- Misc updates and fixes
- Ability to remotely clear cache of your site with kaleidsocpe platform
- Introducing the clickable hyperlink image feature
- Picture Quality Update for lower resolution screen
- First release