This plugin provides Kaleidoscope clients using a WordPress website, to display images and videos from our comprehensive content library or from our client’s library. Our content includes: industry related, vendor, seasonal and holiday, trivia, fun facts, contests, beautiful imagery and videos that you can display on your website with a click of a button. You can also upload personalized photos that your team creates both externally or on our platform with our content creator tool. This allows users to schedule posts and have a consistently updated website with fun and engaging information.
- Display your Kaleidoscope layouts as a slideshow
- Adjust the height and width of the slideshow
- Set the slideshow to Autoplay or manuall
- Schedule when a slide starts and ends
- Automatically import the latest updated slides
- Upload your plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
There are no FAQ just yet.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Kaleidoscope Digital Marketing Platform” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kaleidoscope Digital Marketing Platform” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fix issue regarding the Playlist not displaying sometimes
- Image fit Configuration Default Set to Fit
- Autoplay Configuration Default set to yes
- Navigation Dots Configuration Default set to Disable
- Background Transparency Configuration Default set to 0
- Fix issues with Navigation dots going off centre
- remotely clear cache of your site with kaleidsocpe platform updates
- Misc updates and fixes
- Ability to remotely clear cache of your site with kaleidsocpe platform
- Introducing the clickable hyperlink image feature
- Picture Quality Update for lower resolution screen
- First release