Publish your job postings to your WordPress site in one click with the #1 Applicant Tracking System for over 6000+ SMB and Enterprise Businesses
- Easy to use for WordPress Admins
- Easily manage job listings without having to login to WordPress admin.
- Quickly integrate your job board into any page on your site
- Super fast install and setup
- Integrate once, publish jobs forever
- Precisely match your brand’s look and feel, no coding or setup fees required
Simple to Install and Easy to Use
Our team of veteran recruiters designed JobScore’s Job Manager to make the recruiting process easy for both recruiters and WordPress Admins. The person in charge of recruiting will love it, and your Admins will too.
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Streamline applicant tracking and reporting
- Drive social recruiting and results
- Eliminate resume spam
- Stay on track with real time reporting
- Save time with applicant scoring
Full Service Email Support: Available to Post, Lite, Professional, and Enterprise Account holders
Full Service Phone Support: Available to Enterprise Account holders only
- Use the automatic installer or unzip and upload the folder wp-jobscore via FTP client to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Connect your JobScore account to the plugin by inserting your “JobScore Careers Site URL” into the settings page field.
- Decide which page you want your Careers site to reside on from the dropdown.
- To choose your formatting options check the “Show Powered by JobScore” box.
Can I use the JobScore plugin if I don’t have a JobScore account?
No. The JobScore plugin is for top recruiters who use JobScore’s awesome tools. If you don’t yet have a JobScore account please sign up for a free account. http://www.jobscore.com/signup
Contributors & Developers
“Job Manager by JobScore” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed to run in WordPress v5.+ without HTTPS
- Changed widget labels for better understanding
- Better widget builder UI.
- Initial release