This plugin embeds a custom channel to wordpress page or post
This plugin is ShortCode based. Shortcode can be generated by a click of a button from settings page. Shortcode format is shown below
[jcorg_youtube_channel mode=»list|thumbnails» videoWidth=»640″ thumbnailWidth=»240″ showTitle=»yes|no» maxResults=»6″ startIndex=»1″ orderBy=»published|relavance|viewcount» filterKeyword=»» channelName=»» embedType=»frame|object»]
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/jschahal or
like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/jaspreetchahal.org to get updates on some not so exciting things that I do.
Visit my site http://jaspreetchahal.org to get help on this plugin or more precisely go to http://jaspreetchahal.org/wordpress-youtube-channel-embed-plugin
All my wordpress plugins can be found either under my account info or http://jaspreetchahal.org/category/software-by-jc/wordpress-plugins/
- A screen shot of the options page
- Shows mode: list
- shows mode:thumbnails
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this plugin, please go to Jaspreet Chahal
- Upload unzipped plugin directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the Plugin Options on left menu under Settings > JCWP Youtube embed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“jcwp youtube channel embed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Compatible with IE7 and IE8
- keyword filter had some issues which has now been resolved
- You can now adjust quality of your thumbnails and Initial video frame.
- Moved optional back link to footer.
- Compatible with Youtube API version 3
- You will need Youtube API key for this plugin to work.