may be filtered by tag if so desired. All communication with Flickr is client-side, so no extra load is placed on your server at all.
- Customizable thumbnail size, number of rows, and number of columns to fit perfectly into any sidebar.
- Works for your personal photo stream, group pools, or your friends photostreams.
- Filtering by tag (user feed only).
- Works on mobile browsers
- All the work happens client-side. No server load.
- Animations, using CSS3: Vertical Scroll, Shuffle, Zoom (like Flickr’s Flash Badge), 3D Horizontal Flip, 3D Vertical Flip
- Localized to Spanish.
- Unzip the plugin into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag the widget onto the sidebar where you want it on the Sidebar Widgets page in your WordPress admin.
- Enter your Flickr account details into the widget settings on the Widgets page in your WordPress admin (see screenshot)
- What’s my “Flickr ID”?
Your Flickr ID is a unique string used internally by Flickr. You can find your own by using idgettr.
- Why is tag filtering limited to only user feeds?
That’s all the Flickr Feed API allows.
- Why can’t I see more photos?
The RSS feed from Flickr is limited to twenty photographs.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Fixed bug that was causing animation to fail when rows != columns.
- Fixed problem with shuffle animation in IE7
- Added two new animations: Zoom and Vertical Scroll
- Added “favorites” feed
- Added logo to widget admin
- Adjusted widget title link according to which feed is selected
- Removed Prototype.js dependency.
- Added CSS3 animations.
- Added 3D flip animations.
- Allowed animation speed and pause adjustments.
- Fixed bug with shuffle animation
- Fixed bug with tag filtering
- Fixed another bug with tag filtering