This plugin allows you to place a widget for internet connection speed test.
If your theme doesn’t support widgets you can insert directly to your theme code something like that:
<?php echo getSpeedTestHTML();?>
See installation section to learn how to change widget template.
A brief Markdown Example
internet-connection-testfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets in Admin Panel and you will see a new widget
- Drag and drop it to appropriate section, save
- If your theme doesn’t support widgets — add
<?php showSpeedTestHTML();?>in your theme templates
- To change widget template copy spt-widget.php file from plugin directory to you theme directory, edit it as you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Internet Connection Test” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Number of downloads limited to 5 then test will stops.
- Customizable labels
- Customizable template
- CSS bug fixes
- Initial release