Internal Linking of Related Contents allows you to automatically insert related posts inside your WordPress articles, based of categories, tags, or both.
Internal Linking is an SEO power technique and important tool increase your page views, moreover helps in reducing the bounce rate.
Thanks to our plugin, you can automatically insert the related posts inside the content, instead of the end of post content, like the most popular plugins.
Order by option
Select how to order the related contents.
Sort order option
Select the ordering of related contents.
Besides the options available on the free version, you can load the related contents based of categories and post tags or based by post title.
You can select the device where you want to display the related contents..
Categories to exclude
You can select one or more categories to exclude from the related contents.
Post tags to exclude
You can select one or more post tags to exclude from the related contents.
Post to exclude
You can select one or more posts to exclude from the related contents.
Display rightly the related posts in AMP pages.
Custom post types support
You can enable the related contents for specific custom post types.
You can get the premium version, from the following link:
Once you have installed the plugin, you just need to activate the plugin in order to enable it.
Install Internal Linking of Related Contents will add a new admin page, where you can manage all tracking codes and scripts.
- English (Default)
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/internal-linking-related-contents-pro’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to ‘Internal Linking of Related Contents’ page to configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Internal Linking of Related Contents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Internal Linking of Related Contents” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release date — February, 17 — 2023
- Tested with WordPress 6.1
Release date — June, 18 — 2022
- Added : Option to manage the priority of the_content hook
- Tested with WordPress 6.0
Release date — March, 11 — 2022
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
Release date — October, 25 — 2021
- Added : Free vs Pro table inside the option panel
- Edit — Code optimized
Release date — August, 05 — 2021
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Initial release