Translation plugin for wordpress
Translating an entire site has never been easy. Our main advantage? You can import your translations into any language, on any site you want. For an internationalization strategy, especially if you work on thematic or niche sites, you will save a lot of time.
Create your sites in less than 10 minutes!
You have quality content, which goes up in the SERP google, optimized for SEO (targeted keywords, long tail, internal networking) and you want to test your theme on other countries?
Thanks to iDNich’, you just have to install the plugin, get the number of credits you need (1 credit = 1 translation), and launch the translation in the desired language. No limit, the plugin translates for you, in a few minutes, all your pages and articles.
Why iDNich’ is different from others?
We have created a plugin that allows you to translate but also to export and import all your content on other wordpress sites. Our plugin is not used to create a multilingual site (even if you can do it) but rather to create dozens of sites, on the same themes, but on different countries.
Are you specialized in SEO? You are very good at copywriting? Use the texts of your site, translate them and implement them on other sites, in other languages.
Who is our plugin for?
iDNich is aimed at all site editors, who have one or more sites, in one or more languages and who wish to quickly start up new countries, without having to redo an entire site. You are part of the list below? You will necessarily be interested in using our plugin if you are :
2. Site publishers
3. Niche sites
4. E-commerce site
How It Works
Once you got your API Token, the plugin will be able to send requests to our external api, hosted here : app.idnich.com, in order to talk to your
wordpress installation and provide all of our services.
Take a look at our confidentiality policy here : https://idnich.com/confidentiality/
You can use our api with your token, here is the documentation you need : https://doc.idnich.com/
• Install the plugin via the WordPress Plugins Market, or via our website download the .zip, and upload it to your “Extensions => Add” section of your
• Create and account on app.idnich.com directly, or in the “Manage” section of the plugin
• Get your API Token !
• Add crédits to your account !
• And you’re good to go !
Is it compatible with all themes?
Our plugin is compatible with all wordpress themes, whether free or paid. It cleans all the code of the page, so it can be easily applied on any other theme (or the same one). It is particularly useful to switch from one theme builder to another for example.
Will my site be slowed down if I use iDNich’ ?
The answer is no. The plugin is very light, and designed for sites prioritizing SEO.
Will my translated site position itself in the snakes?
Yes, if your core content is of quality, the translated texts, in the language of your wish, will be too.
I have a break during the translation of my pages, what should I do?
Don’t panic, if your translation got cut, you can resume it in one click, without losing the previously translated pages.
Yes, to keep exactly the same work as your original site, our plugin translates everything that will allow you to better position yourself in the SERP.
Contributors & Developers
“iDNich'” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “iDNich'” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First push of iDNich’ Plugin on the WordPress Plugin Shop.
- Quickfix on add_menu_page() error
- We now support page translation and importation
- Affiliation link
- We add the possibility to include a list of words to keep during the translation, or to translate/change in a specific way.
- We now save shortcodes and keep list as options
- We now add the possibility to explore an URL in order to retrieve concurrent keywords ideas for building your niche website !
- This feature will evolve in the future to be a part of our API system
- Modification of the import tab to automate the internal mesh of links