Allows WordPress users to easily use HTML5 < video > the element enable native video playback within the browser. It supports Android, iOS/iPad/iPhone and all browsers i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE and Opera. HTML5 Video Player with Playlist, Full Screen, Random, Stream Seek, Volume Control, Timer, Play-Pause option.
- Supports html5 video format (MP4)
- Supports Unicode
- Social Links Facebook / Twitter
- Works in IE, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, mobile devices including Android/iOS
- Player have shortcode for post/page [html5video id=ID] i.e. [html5video id=1]
- Supports XML based Video Playlist
- Read Video Folder URL to create playlist
- Sort playlist based on Title
- Right Side Playlist
- Video Download Option
- Video Ads on cue points
- Theme / Size Customization
- Social Link Customization
- Player have shortcode options for post/page [html5video id=ID width=w height=h … ]
- Multiple player on same page / post
- Supports Wowza / Amazon Cloud Front / S3 HTTP Streaming
- Auto Playlist creator from Video’s Folder
- Best support on email
This plugin uses Flash & HTML5 on all modern devices and web browsers, On Android, iPhone and iPad the Video Player will go to HTML5 mode.
For support please visit http://html5.svnlabs.com/
Copy folder «html5-video-player-with-playlist» into your wordpress plugins folder, normally located in /wp-content/plugins/
Login to WordPress Admin and activate the plugin
A HTML5 Video playlist player can be embedded in a post using a tag of the following form:
[html5video id=ID] i.e. [html5video id=1]
Please make sure your playlist ID after customizing XML with «html5 video playlist player settings» form.
You can also set global options in the html5 video playlist option menu.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML5 Video Player with Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- GUI Fixed for play, full screen button
- Video Text Ads for paid version
- Logo on player